Really, do you even need more reason next to weight loss? I could find a 100 more, but that would be boring.
Okay, I decided some things for myself. And I’m gonna sound a little bit whiny, but really I just need to write it down.
Okay, that’s the plan. If I did lose weight I’m gonna do some monthly challenge to improve myself even more.
I know I can do this and I don’t give a fuck my body doesn’t believe that yet nor understand how calories and energy works normally :S Now I need some sleep because that might have been an issue too.
Oh and no alcohol, I’ll be sober for a month. Promise to myself. CHECK.
This is a very motivational site: http://www.loseit.com/
No, I’m not a member but every now and then the lbs counter goes a few lbs up. How inspiring and how clear to know you’re not alone in this. Really, makes me wanna eat even more clean than I’m already doing.
Going for a 60-minute walk right now. Bye!
I thought maybe it’s nice to put my own motivation plan up here. Whenever I feel like giving in or giving up or the dangerous ‘well that one minute won’t make a difference, I quit,’ I’m doing these steps. I hope this might help some of you as well!
1. Remember all the reasons. I’ve got already 30 reasons on ‘my fuel’-page and I’m sure there are a lot more reason to do. Think of them. Each and one of them and say them out loud or in your mind. Repeat. Still want to give up?
2. Okay, you’re obviously having a hard time. Touch your stomach, your muffin tummy, are you proud of that? No, right? You want to get rid of it, so you should continue. Is your tummy cold? Yes? Good, that means your body is burning fat at the moment. Wouldn’t it be a shame if those last minutes that you would actually burn more and more, you would give up?
3. Okay, this one is hard. I never said motivating yourself is a easy thing. Think about your body. What do you want to get rid of the most? The fat on your legs? How are you gonna do that? Running? Okay… Hold this thought for a second. It’s called discipline. Do it now or you’ll regret it later.
4. Still not motivated enough? Jeez, you’re a real pain in the ass. Take a break. Take a one minute break, drink some water, listen to a nice song. And then start all over again. Hundreds of people are in pain when they work out, but do they ever complain about the results? I don’t care you’re tired or your muscles are sore. You’re doing this for yourself, aren’t you? So fucking not give up.
5. Oh, man, this a bad day. I’m out of steps. I can only say you won’t regret it. You’ll feel proud. You’ll look amazing. Naked and in clothes. Your family will be so proud of you. You can make heads turn. YOU CAN DO ALL OF THAT. So, now you tell me, why do you want to be a pussy?
Push yourself. Drive yourself crazy. Break all the rules. Cross all the boundaries. It’ll be so worth it.